Having a fast way to get up to speed with social media or to get your work done in less time and with more confidence is the ultimate must if you want successful social media marketing.
- Templates can be a time-saver.
The list below is a variety of different templates, some helpful in a high-level way of organizing your marketing efforts and others in a specific area of social media marketing and sharing.
- Visual social media templates are a key component of the social media updates.
- Download the PowerPoint files and open in PowerPoint or Google Drive
- Choose the template you wish to edit
- Add your text
- Save to your computer
- Share to social media 2. Using Influencer Marketing Template you can keep on file all those who have reached out to you or linked to you or otherwise made an impact on your social media profiles.
The great part of this template from Content Marketing Institute is that it includes social media follower numbers as well so you can easily combine your website and social strategies together.
3. It can be helpful to see how your content and social media marketing fit together from a bird’s eye view. Is great to add all events into an editorial calendar so that all, events and activities, can mesh with your social media marketing.
- Print off the editorial calendar template
- Add your big events to the year-at-a-glance view
- Add events, campaigns, holidays, etc. to the monthly templates
4. Most all good social media programs begin with a strategy. The strategy template from Hootsuite covers all the essentials:
- Clarify your business’ social media goals
- Audit your current social media status
- Create or improve your social media profiles
- Develop your content strategy
- Use Analytics to track progress and adjust your strategy as needed
5. Adding your content to this template from Hootsuite will help you stay on top of the performance of your social shares, making sure that you’re focusing on the best-performing posts and maintaining a steady stream of content across all your accounts.
- Place the title or category of your update in the first column.
- Add the update text to the second column.
- Add the URL to the third column.
- Check back on the performance of the post and add the number of clicks (or whichever metric is most key for you)
6. There are many great social media image size templates out there. Sprout Social keeps the list always up to date, and you can find the ideal image sizes either via the blog post or via a free Google Doc.
- Choose and use a good Social Media Management Tool
Do you need to streamline your social media marketing tasks? Are you looking for a better way to manage multiple profiles?
See bellow social media management tools to streamline and consolidate your social media marketing efforts.
The black and white dashboard of Everypost simplifies your business flow and makes your social media marketing a breeze.
Once you log in, in the top right corner you can add accounts and choose which updates to post. You can connect your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Tumblr accounts.
If you’re looking for software that is easy to navigate, looks simple, and can make your team more efficient, then Buffer is definitely your key to managing social media. Once you create your account, you can choose the social networks you want to add to it.
Hootsuite is one of the best known social media management tools, used by millions of people around the world to market their business in an efficient and simple way. Once you sign up for Hootsuite and choose your plan, you can utilize a variety of features.
When you first sign up for this management tool, it can seem a bit overwhelming. There are tabs and instructions everywhere. You’re given insight right away into certain statistics you don’t usually get with other tools. However, Sprout Social is different from the rest, because it focuses on the idea that communication and engagement between businesses and customers should be better and more open.
Now that you know these tools a bit better, which will you choose? Each has advantages and special features, but it all comes down to what you personally prefer. So which is going to be your ally in putting your company on the map?