With so many social media platforms out there, it’s hard to know which one is the best fit for your audience and which ones just aren’t worth it. Read through to our cheat sheet to learn more about each platform, social media analytics tools, design tools, and scheduling tools to make social media pinning a breeze!
Number one Social media tip – Before every Social Media post be sure to ask yourself the following:
- Is this valuable, informative, entertaining or practical to my audience?
- Is it on-brand? Will it help my audience connect with me?
- Have I included a call to action?
Further we analyzed four social medias that are on the top in the crowded world of medias out there.
1, 2 and 3 Follow the threesome rule: frequency, timing, looks.
frequency best time image size
Facebook 1-2 per day 1-4 pm 1200x1200px
Instagram 1-2 per day 11-2 pm 1080-1080px
Pinterest 1-2 per day 7-11 pm 736x 1104px
Twitter 5-7 per day 12-4 pm 1024x1024px
4. Here are some analytics tools you can use easy and with confidence:
- Google Analytics
- quintly for measuring your profile against competitors
6. In a previous post we talked about the necessity of using scheduling tools, here are few to remember you by:
Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Buffer.com ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hootsuite.com ♥ ♥ ♥
Coschedule.com ♥ ♥ ♥
7. To help you make your social media worksheet weekly plan with type of post to add every day here are some ideas:
- behind the scenes photos
- tips and tricks for your products
- sales and promotions
- refreshed old content
- your own product and content
- free opt-in resources
- testimonials and success stories
- personal stories
- sneak peak photos
- video snippets
- new blog content
- other people`s content
Are you using any of the tools we mentioned? Are they doing their job right or are lacking?
Let us know what you think on the efficiency of scheduling for social media.